Below is a list of Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your prices? I can not find any price on under your product.
- What are the minimum quantities?
- How can I get a sample to check your quality and is there a cost?
- How long does it take to receive my order?
- What is your terms of payment?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What shipping methods do you use?
- What is import duty to my country?
What are your prices? I can not find any price on your website.
Since we are a jewelry factory and doing wholesale business, our prices vary depending on quantity. You are encouraged to contact us directly for quote. Please check out PRICING, and it gives you a better idea of writing inquiry.
What are the minimum quantities?
The minimum quantities are 100 pieces per design for official order, but vary based on the making mathods of product. It will require 300-1,000 pieces per design when casting or stamping process is included in manufacturing.
The order amount per design can be negotiable and adjustable considering these following,
- Frequent customer
- In-stock blank, semi or finished product
- Simple manufacturing processing
- The total quantities of overall order
How can I get a sample to check your quality and is there a cost?
Samples can be offered free under certain circumstances but we do charge freight if customers have requirment to delivery.
- Free for in-stock jewelry (Less than 3 pieces)
- Free for pre-production sample with 50% Deposit or more for orders with a relatively large quantity
- $30-$150 sampling cost for custom design but refunded half or 100% with an official order
How long does it take to receive my order?
Lead-time to process the order
- In-stock jewelry 3-4 days
- Sampling / manufacturing order 10-30 days
Delivery Time to send out
- 7-10 days by air carrier
- 30 days by ocean freight
What is your terms of payment?
For official manufacturing orders, we require 50% advance to initiate the production and the balance is due after making and before delivery.
For in-stock order and sampling cost, full payment is required.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept payments by PayPal, Western Union and Bank Wire Transfer TT. You have the option to select your preferred payment method during the checkout process.
- PayPal: The payer (sender of the payment) will bear the transaction fees of 4.5%.
- Bank Wire Transfer: The payer (sender of the payment) will bear all of the bank transaction fees.
What shipping methods do you use?
We work with FedEx, DHL, UPS, and TNT, and customers are welcome to provide their own carrier accounts. For larger shipments, air freight (air cargo) and ocean freight are available.
What is import duty to my country?
All orders may be subject to import duties and taxes. These extra fees are not included in the item price or shipping cost and are the recipient’s responsibility.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country. For accurate information, we recommend you to contact your custom department or your local UPS / DHL / FedEx / TNT office directly. Give them the HS code 7117190000 for stainless steel jewelry and tell them you are importing stainless steel jewelry from China. They can help you out.